About Me

My photo
I am blessed to be the mother of three of the worlds most beautiful and tallented girls and wife of a great man who loves me more than I will ever know who supports me in everything I do. I work in my home studio designing boutique crochet clothing and accessories which I sell on ebay (*forevermyangel*)and etsy (forevermyangel). I try to live life to it's fullest and treat each day as if it were my last because I never know what tomorrow will bring.

Friday, February 20, 2009










Wow!!! How cute is this set? AWESOME! Thank you Nicole and Chloe for the beautiful pics!!!

3 comments:

  1. It is an honor to collaborate with you and Nicole! LOVE all that you do (amazing work!).

    xo,

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. O you know I LOVE this set!!! It is so super cute and unique!!! HUGS!!!

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete