About Me

My photo
I am blessed to be the mother of three of the worlds most beautiful and tallented girls and wife of a great man who loves me more than I will ever know who supports me in everything I do. I work in my home studio designing boutique crochet clothing and accessories which I sell on ebay (*forevermyangel*)and etsy (forevermyangel). I try to live life to it's fullest and treat each day as if it were my last because I never know what tomorrow will bring.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentines

As most people who know me very well know I am a huge Johnny Cash fan. So I go into Wal-Mart today looking for the perfect Valentines Day card for my dear hubby. To my surprise I found a musical card that plays "Ring Of Fire"!!!!!! Oh yeah...I bought it. LOL :)

1 comment:

  1. this is too cute.. i love it girl... johnny cash... so cute.. hugs nik

    ReplyDelete